Hi Enzo, how are you? Long time no speak. Hope you are well. I am halfway through writing a fictional sci-fi book called ‘Step Back In Time’, the first draft should be finished by Christmas, it was Jake that pushed me to write this story which is ten years in the making. I am still on twitter but was banned from Facebook in 2020, and banned from Instagram in 2021. Anyway, I hope you are okay and feel free to add me on Twitter. Or “X” as the kids call it today https://x.com/ActivistFangirl love Michelle x.
Hi Enzo, how are you? Long time no speak. Hope you are well. I am halfway through writing a fictional sci-fi book called ‘Step Back In Time’, the first draft should be finished by Christmas, it was Jake that pushed me to write this story which is ten years in the making. I am still on twitter but was banned from Facebook in 2020, and banned from Instagram in 2021. Anyway, I hope you are okay and feel free to add me on Twitter. Or “X” as the kids call it today https://x.com/ActivistFangirl love Michelle x.
ReplyDelete